The Throwdown in Chinatown is the first major craft beer focused bar crawl in the
history of DC EVER.
Come down to Chinatown's Penn Quarter
Weds, March 27th 2013 at 4pm and drink your way between Rocket Bar, Iron Horse and Penn Social. We will be showcasing over 50+ of the best American craft beers from all across the country.
|Port City||Monumental IPA||Tartan Ale||Witt|
|Anchor||California lager||Zymaster stout||Oba (our barrel ale)|
|Devil's BB||Vienna Style Lager||Collaboration||Rye Ale|
|Mother Earth||Dark Cloud||Sister of the Moon||Weeping Willow Wit|
|Sam Adams||Double Agent||Norse Legend||White Lantern|
|3 Stars||Sea Change Pale||Saison||Southern Bell Brown Ale|
|Sierra Nevada||Blindfold Black IPA||Kellerweis||Pale Ale|
|Weyerbacher||Merry Monk's Ale||Sovereign Pale Ale|
|Breckenridge||Pandora's Bock||471 Double IPA|
|DC Brau||The Public Pale||The Citizen|
|Starr Hill||Pils||Northern Lights|
|New Belgium||Rampant Imperial IPA||Heavenly Fiejoa|
|Aviator||Scotch Ale||Devil's Tramping Ground Tripel|
|Boulevard||Tank 7||80 Acre|
|Chocolate City||Cerveza Nacional||Mister Mayor|
|Smuttynose||Finest Kind IPA||Old Brown Dog|
|Brooklyn||Sorachi Ace||Brooklyn Blast|
|Old Dominion||Cherry Blossom Lager||Double D|
|Founders||All Day IPA||Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale|
|Harpoon||100 Barrel Director's Cut Black & Tan|
|Heavy Seas||Black Cannon Black IPA|
|RJ Rocker||Black Pearl|
|Laughing Dog||Rocket Dog Red|
Games, Space, Cornhole, Dancing...We've got it all!
We're the place to go if you love craft beer, bourbon, and motorcycles.
The quirkiest take on a classic pool hall around. Come have a beer!
- Will the bars be open still to the public?
- All three bars will be open with all beers available. the wristband gets the best deals around!
- Where can I buy tickets?
- Yes, buy tickets here
- Can you buy tickets at the door?
- Yes, for $25 at any of the bars
- Do I need my ID to receive my wristband?
- Yes, you need your ID to receive your wristband. If you forget it, that's on you!
- What beers will you have on draft?
- Check out the beers section
- How do we meet the brewery reps?
- Follow each of the Breweries to learn where they will be throughout the day.
- How many beers can I buy at a time?
- One beer, per person, at a time, at the $3 rate.
- What should we do once the bar crawl ends?
- Go to the Penn Social After Party and help KICK the KEGS!
- Do I need to drink Craft Beer All Day non-stop?
- No, you do not. Pace yourself. Drink water. these beers were meant to be enjoyed.